Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Yard

Here are a few new pictures of our big grassy yard. It is looking so nice and the kids are already enjoying playing on it. We went out one night and Gracie just ran back and forth across the yard. She kept tripping but the lawn is so soft it wouldn't hurt she was really green by the time she got done playing and we had to hose her off before bed.


Tanner sure is enjoying baby food lately. Which we are really glad because he always seems to be a hungry and food lasts longer than formula. He is now crawling all the time, he is very determined to play and follow Gracie as much as possible.











4 comments:

jennywren said...

Hello??? When did he start crawling? As your sister whom you speak with several times a week, I need to be made aware of these milestones. Once again, you are grounded.

Karen said...

Sarah, i'm so glad to see you on blogger! So your kids are adorable, and that is one big backyard!!! Lucky girl. =) So you are living in Clinton now eh? I'm going to have to get my butt down there and visit you girlie. I would love to get together sometime! I'm so glad you are doing great, and enjoying life. =)

~Emily~ said...

Sarah,

I love these pictures, and i'm so so so jealous of your back yard! I hope we can get out there again soon to come and see you and the kiddo's :)

Karen said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog under the post 8 things for more details. =)