I was tagged by my friend Karen the little brat but here it is!! ;) (j/k karen you know I love ya)
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Gillmore Girls
4. My Name is Earl
5. Scrubs
6. Jon & Kate plus 8
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. E news
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chilis
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Robin
4. Cracker Barrel
5. Quiznos
6. Arby's
7. Carl's Jr.
8. Moore's Family Restraunt
8 things that happened yesterday: (sorry really boring)
1. Woke up
2. Layed on the couch
3. Coughed alot I've been sick
4. Take care of the kids
5. Play with the kids
6. Talked on the phone
7. Took a nap
8. Watched Iron man with Jake
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Disneyland next week!! Yahoo!!
2. Feeling normal get over my cold
3. Halloween
4. All the Holidays
5. Finishing my back yard we are almost there :)
6. Hanging out on the beach
7. Bed time
8. Just hanging out with the family
8 things I love about fall:
1. The weather
2. Wanting a thick blanket on my bed
3. playing in the leaves with the kids
4. Trick or treating
5. Making cookies
6. Thanksgiving
7. The changing colors
8. Hot Chocolate
8 things on my wish list:
1. More kids someday
2. swingset for the kids
3. to finish our basement
4. Go back to school
5. Travel more
6. More money is always nice
7. Success of Jake's new job adventures
8. A bigger home
So I would like to tag Jen and Emily. :)
1 comment:
Erg. I'm obsessive about tags, I have to do them! AUGH! :) Hope you guys are having fun in California!
Post a Comment