Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tans Tubes

Tanner got his tubes in today! He did a good job he was very patient with all the waiting around. We had a early appt. in Salt Lake and so we got him up early and took himin. When the nurses was checking him out they were concerened that is oxygen levels where low which is sometimes the problem with him. So we gave him a breathing treatment and waited around it got a little better but the doctors felt it was enough to procede so he went ahead and had the surgery.

It only took 10 minutes and no IV required which I was grateful for. He was a little trooper after we got him back we had to sit around some and get him to drink and his blood pressure was low so we had to wait for it to go up. All in all it was good but alot longer process than I thought we left our house at 6 am. and didn't get home until 2 pm. Gracie had tons of fun at Aunt Jennifer house she loves to play with Garrett and they had a good time together.

4 comments:

jennywren said...

Of course she had fun at our house! :) She is the sweetest thing and totally cracked me up all day with her soft little voice and goofy little comments. I'm glad it went well with the Tan-man. Hope they all crash for you tonight so you can catch up on your sleep!

Penny :) said...

Sorry about tanner. I hope the tubes help. I remember when you jennifer and melissa had tubes put in your ears. Wow! Am I old or what.

Barbara said...

Glad tan-man is doing well, he is a tough little guy.

~Emily~ said...

I'm so glad all went well. Let's hope it's his first and last set!