So a little more than a week ago we got snow. Since it was are first snow day of the season and we just got new coats Gracie and I went out and shoveled and made a Gracie size snowman. It was a lot of fun. Gracie loved the snow and she would of stayed out a lot longer than her mom. I'm sure she will have plenty more opportunities soon enough.
3 comments:
I love living in Cali but that is one thing I really do miss. The Snow! Thanks for spending some time with us while you were here. Your kids are super cute!
Wow that is a lot of snow. We didn't get anything. Sorry you've been sick, no fun. Thanks for doing the tag, I know you love me! Great list! =)
I MISS SNOW! What darling pictures these are. I hope we can come up while there is still snow on the group! Miss you all!
Post a Comment