Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Summer is Over


This year both the Felkins & the Holmes Grandparents set up pools in the yard. Gracie had a lot of fun swimming. Tanner was a little young for the cold water so he mostly just watched all the kids splash around.


Gracie also thought it was fun to husk corn. She got several opportunities and she was really good at it. We had fun hanging out with our families and enjoy the hot weather.

3 comments:

jennywren said...

Congratulations on updating your blog! You are freakin' awesome. :)

~Emily~ said...

I love love love it when you add things to your blog. I love seeing how your little ones are doing! Thanks for sharing your little ones with us!

~Emily~ said...

ps, what do I have to do to get a picture like the ones of your babies on the upper left of your blog :) Grannie Holmes would like one too.